Main branch is located at 2/37 Discovery Drive Bibra Lake WA 6163
Contact phone number is 0409 008 509
Please ensure you have contacted your local council to find out your criteria to ensure your Cubby House or Play Equipment passes all regulations. KidzShack takes no responsibility for not following local council regulations.
Warranty is only offered to the direct buyer of the KidzShack product, Warranty is not transferable for the on-selling or gifting products. 12 month warranty period begins from the day of purchase listed on your invoice.
Please only use KidzShack product when assembling a KidzShack product, you will not need to outsource any other products to assemble a KidzShack product
If installing a KidzShack accessory product ie: Binoculars/Telescope/Bell etc) please ensure you pre-drill any screw holes. Screwing a screw into wood that has not had a suitable pilot hole drilled may cause cracking and will not be covered by warranty. Fitting any products or making additions to a KidzShack Cubby house which cause a defect are not covered by warranty.
KidzShack does not warrant damage caused by weather.
Warranty Excludes damage to Perspex Windows.
Kidzshack Cubbies are rated to 100kg, (includes combined child weight and furniture inside the cubby).
No warranty on KidzShack Prizes, Discounted Items or Free Offers.
Stained and Raw Cubby Houses - All KidzShack Cubby Houses/Forts/Swings/Wooden Products need to be painted within 4 weeks of assembly to be covered by warranty. Stained cubby houses offer no weather treatment or protection at all.
KidzShack is teamed up with Taubmans Paints Australia and recommends painting with 2 coats of Taubmans 3 in 1 Exterior Primer followed up with two coats of Taubmans All Weather Exterior paint. Please apply paint, to all wooden areas, inside and out, top and bottom of cubby.
Please ensure you have sealed your Wooden Cubby House with two coats of outdoor 3 in 1 primer and two coats of Weathershield Exterior paint.
Your cubby house needs to be painted inside and out, using these guidelines to give it the outdoor protection (We dont recommend using any clear finishes)
Failing to follow painting guidelines voids all warranty
KidzShack does not offer any warranty against insect damage (beetles/white ants/Termites etc) No KidzShack product is chemically treated for insects. All KidzShack Cubby Houses must be assembled and slightly elevated off the ground, to allow for light and air flow. KidzShack recommends house hold bricks or pavers. This will deter any white ant or termite infestation. KidzShack recommends a minimum of 50mm elevation off the ground. If using bricks/pavers for elevation, please use a minimum of 8 bricks per square meter, Please dont exceed 500mm from one brick to another. KidzShack does not recommend using another wood product for cubby house elevation.
Ensure your KidzShack is not exposed to grass or sand, as overnight mildew will cause wood to rot. Please mount your KidzShack Cubby House on pavers to eliminate moisture transferring up through the wood. Please ensure the pavers are installed directly under the wood only. The fall zone around the cubby/swing set and slide, should be a soft fall zone, as per our product disclaimer.
All KidzShack Cubby houses are built and tested for Domestic household use only, warranty does not cover for any commercial use (daycare centre, kindergartens etc)
Please ensure you have proof of purchase in the way of a detailed invoice, showing product name, buyers name, date of purchase
Damage by courier must be bought to KidzShack's attention within 48 hours of delivery. KidzShack can have replacement parts sent out to ensure cubby house is deemed fit for service and seen as new.
Warranty is for Australia only
All screws/nuts/bolts must be rechecked every 3 months as wood swell and contracts in weather conditions. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure all are tight and cubby house is in a safe condition and fit for use. It is normal for nuts/bolts/hinges to rust over time. The customer is responsible in replacing them as needed.
KidzShack does not cover any alterations made to the cubby house and must be assembled in the manner of the assembly guidelines
Minor cracks in the wood are not covered by warranty, these can be filled with wood putty and painted over following our painting guidelines. All wooden products are susceptible to cracking, please ensure you keep your KidzShack Cubby House in good condition with regular (3 month) maintenance programs.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
The following Conditions of Sale will apply to, and bind the purchaser of, any Kidzshack Cubbies Pty Ltd (ABN 45 762 391 386) product.
NOTICE TO USER: Please read this agreement carefully before purchase or assembly. By purchasing, opening and assembling this product you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its conditions.
If you are making a purchase on behalf of another person, you agree that you are making the purchase as their agent.
LEGAL RIGHTS – PLEASE READ: EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE – YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK – THESE CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Kidzshack Cubbies Pty Ltd (ABN 45 762 391 386) as supplier of trampolines, cubby houses, swings and accessories (“Products”), sells all Products subject to the following conditions:
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Kidzshack, its employees, directors and agents will not be liable to the customer, their dependents or legal representatives for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the Product was not manufactured or supplied with due care and skill, the Product is not reasonably fit for its purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, breach of statute or breach of statutory duty by Kidzshack.
- Kidzshack, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to the customer, their dependents or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the Product was not:
- installed in accordance with the Kidzshack instruction manual. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all boxes to confirm that all components are included and in the correct condition before assembly.
- installed with due care and skill, by the customer or a third party assembly service; and
- in the same condition as when the Product was supplied, due to wear and tear – including, but not limited to, weather damage, deterioration of the net, spring stretch, UV deterioration or rust.
- The customer acknowledges that using the Product can be dangerous, with inherent risks and hazards. As a consequence, personal injury or death may occur. The customer assumes and accepts all such risks, and hereby – to the full extent permitted by law – waives the right of action against, and fully releases Kidzshack for, loss, damages, personal injury or death in any way caused by, or relating to, the customer’s participation in such activities. This includes – without limitation – liability for any negligent or tortuous acts or omission, breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on the part of Kidzshack, its office bearers, directors, employees or agents.
ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHILST EQUIPMENT IS IN USE. KIDZSHACK CARES ABOUT SAFETY.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury while using the system, enforce the following:
Trampolines/Swing Sets -User age – 6 years +
Cubby Houses/Other Outdoor Products – User age – 3 years +
- Only for domestic and outdoor use.
- Maximum user weight per swing station – (60 kg) .
- Maximum combined user weight per swing set frame – (120 kg).
- Adult assembly required.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
WARNING! Risk of strangulation or death due to items restricting airways, becoming entangled or entrapped by the equipment. WARNING! Ensure that the system is secured with anchors or bolts before use
Care and Maintenance Improper maintenance or lack of care can lead to your swing set deteriorating earlier than expected and causing injury. Please follow these instructions to ensure that your swing set lasts for as long as possible.
At the beginning of each play session:
- Tighten all hardware.
- Check all protective coverings on bolts, pipes, edges, and corners. Replace if they are loose, cracked, or missing.
- Check all moving parts – including swing seats, ropes, cables, and chains for wear, rust, or other deterioration. Replace as needed.
- Check metal parts for rust. ○ If found, sand and repaint using a non lead-based paint meeting the requirements of 16 CFR 1303.
- Reinstall any plastic parts, such as swing seats or any other items, that were removed.
- Rake and check depth of loose fill protective surfacing materials to prevent compaction and to maintain appropriate depth. ○ Replace as necessary. Twice a month during play session:
- Tighten all hardware.
- Check all protective coverings on bolts, pipes, edges, and corners. Replace if they are loose, cracked, or missing.
- Rake and check depth of loose fill protective surfacing materials to prevent compaction and to maintain appropriate depth. ○ Replace as necessary. Once a month during play session:
- Check all moving parts including swing seats, ropes, cables, and chains for wear, rust, or other deterioration. Replace as needed. At the end of each play session:
- Remove plastic and textile swings and store in a cool, dry place.
- Rake and check depth of loose fill protective surfacing materials to prevent compaction and to maintain appropriate depth. ○ Replace as necessary. Owners shall be responsible for maintaining the legibility of the warning labels. Disassemble and dispose of the equipment when it is no longer safe to use. Ensure that no unreasonable hazards exist at the time the equipment is discarded. Replace any worn, deteriorated, defective or missing parts immediately and only through Vuly. Save this instruction and information sheet for future reference, in the event that the manufacturer has to be contacted.
RISK WARNING: The use of the Product involves a significant risk of participants suffering personal injury including the possibility of serious injuries, permanent disability or death. All participants who engage in activities with the Product do so at their own risk
Safety Information 2.1.
Select Protective Surfacing One of the most important things you can do to reduce the likelihood of serious head injuries is to install shockabsorbing protective surfacing under and around your play equipment. The protective surfacing should be applied to a depth that is suitable for the equipment height in accordance with ASTM Specification F1292. There are different types of surfacing to choose from; whichever product you select, follow these guidelines:
2.1.1. Maintain a minimum depth of 9 in. (229 mm) of loose-fill materials such as wood mulch/chips, engineered wood fiber (EWF), or shredded/recycled rubber mulch for equipment up to 96 in. (2438 mm) high; and 9 in. (229 mm) of sand or pea gravel for equipment up to 60 in. (1524 mm) high. NOTE: An initial fill level of 12 in. (305 mm) will compress to about a 9 in. (229 mm) depth of surfacing over time. The surfacing will also compact, displace, and settle, and should be periodically refilled to maintain at least a 9 in. (229 mm) depth.
2.1.2. Use a minimum of 6 in. (152 mm) of protective surfacing for play equipment less than 48 in. (1219 mm) in height. If maintained properly, this should be adequate. (At depths less than 6 in. (152 mm), the protective material is too easily displaced or compacte NOTE: Do not install home playground equipment over concrete, asphalt, or any other hard surface. A fall onto a hard surface can result in serious injury to the equipment user. Grass and dirt are not considered protective surfacing because wear and environmental factors can reduce their shock absorbing effectiveness. Carpeting and thin mats are generally not adequate protective surfacing. Ground level equipment – such as a sandbox, activity wall, playhouse or other equipment that has no elevated play surface – does not need any protective surfacing.
2.1.3. Use containment, such as digging out around the perimeter and/or lining the perimeter with landscape edging. Don’t forget to account for water drainage.
22.214.171.124. Check and maintain the depth of the loose-fill surfacing material. To maintain the right amount of loosefill materials, mark the correct level on play equipment Maximum Swing fall height: 2,226 mm (88 in.) United States Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (USCPSC) Outdoor Home Playground Safety Handbook. See below: support posts. That way you can easily see when to replenish and/or redistribute the surfacing.
126.96.36.199. Do not install loose fill surfacing over hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt. 2.2. Poured-In-Place Surfaces or PreManufactured Rubber Tiles You may be interested in using surfacing other than loosefill materials, like rubber tiles or poured-in-place surfaces. 2.2.1. Installations of these surfaces generally require a professional and are not “do-it-yourself” projects. 2.2.2. Review surface specifications before purchasing this type of surfacing. Ask the installer/manufacturer for a report showing that the product has been tested to the following safety standard: ASTM F1292 Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation of Surfacing Materials within the Use Zone of Playground Equipment. This report should show the specific height for which the surface is intended to protect against serious head injury. This height should be equal to or greater than the fall height – vertical distance between a designated play surface (elevated surface for standing, sitting, or climbing) and the protective surfacing below – of your play equipment.
2.2.3. Check the protective surfacing frequently for wear.
2.3. Placement Proper placement and maintenance of protective surfacing is essential. Be sure to: 2.3.1. Extend surfacing at least 72 in. (1829 mm) from the equipment in all directions.
2.3.2. For to-and-fro swings, extend protective surfacing in front of and behind the swing to a distance equal to twice the height of the top bar from which the swing is suspended.
Operating and Pre-assembly Instructions Observing the following statements and warnings reduces the likelihood of serious or fatal injury:
- Number of occupants: One 
- The system may become hot enough under direct sunlight and cause burning injuries.
- Check all coverings and bolts for sharp edges and replaced when required.
- Ensure active and competent adult supervision at all times while children are using the system.
- Do not use in strong wind conditions or wet weather, and keep the system secure.
- Exercise caution at heights.
- Warning: Instruct children not to walk close to, in front of, behind, or between moving items.
- Warning: Instruct children not to twist swing chains or ropes or loop them over the top support bar. This may reduce the strength of the chain or rope.
- Warning: Instruct children to avoid swinging empty seats.
- Warning: Teach children to sit in the center of the swings, with their full weight on the seats.
- Warning: Instruct children not to use the equipment in a manner other than intended.
- Warning: Instruct children not to get off equipment while it is in motion.
- Warning: Don’t allow children to wear inappropriate items, such as – but not limited to – loose fitting clothing, hood and neck drawstrings, scarves, cord-connected items, capes and ponchos. These items can cause death by strangulation.
- Warning: Instruct children not to climb when the equipment is wet.
- Warning: Check the openings between rollers and sliding surfaces of roller slides for foreign materials that could be potentially hazardous to users.
- Warning: Verify that suspended climbing ropes, chain, or cable are secured at both ends and cannot be looped back on itself.
- Warning: Instruct children not to attach items to the playground equipment that are not specifically designed for use with the equipment, such as – but not limited to – jump ropes, clothesline, pet leashes, cables and chain, as they may cause a strangulation hazard.
- Warning: Instruct children to remove their bike or other sports helmet before playing on the playground equipment.
- Warning: Dress children with well-fitting and full foot-enclosing footwear. Examples of inappropriate footwear are clogs, flip flops, and sandals.
- Ensure that the system has been assembled by an adult, in accordance with the assembly instructions.
- Avoid installing over concrete, asphalt, packed earth, grass, carpet, or any other hard surface. A fall onto a hard surface can result in serious injury or death to the equipment user.
- Ensure that your chosen surface allows the swing set to be firmly embedded with the included Anchor Kit.
- Check that you have all parts required for assembly.
- Warning: Installation errors can cause falls from equipment, serious head injury or death.
- Warning: Lock nuts and bolts securely.
- Warning: Children must not use the equipment until properly installed.